Friday, February 27, 2009

Recovered

So, Progressive is handling the transfer from the tow yard in Vancouver to a storage place they work with to avoid storage fees. I received a call first from the Portland Police to alert me where it's stored, and then later from Progressive to let me know what happens next.

I'll try to stop over to get some pictures before anyone touches anything. That and I'm curious if they got into the trunk. (The release was disabled, but maybe they tore out the back seats to get in.)

Anyway, Tuesday or Weds I'll have an estimate of damages. So far I know the tires and battery are gone, and the steering column was torn up badly. If it can be restored, great, but I'm not going to get too optimistic.

Besides the rental Jag rocks. Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment